How to Add your YouTube Channel to Facebook Page
- Category: Tips & Tricks
- Published on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 22:39
- Written by Nasirul Huq
- Hits: 1827
We have had several people inquire about how to add your Youtube Channel to a Facebook Page. Good news here is it is easier than you may think. Adding your YouTube videos (YouTube Channel or YouTube Playlist) to your page will allow you to deliver video directly to your social networks by incorporating your YouTube Channel/Playlist as a tab on your Facebook page.
This is a great way to increase views and increase your followers.
You have several options that makes it very flexible to add your latest video, featured video or even a import s specific playlist!
*Before you start, be sure that you have a Facebook Page! You can get one from http://www.facebook.com/pages
- Goto the YouTube Channel application page -
- In this Page, click the Install button in the ‘How to Install’ tab or click the link – ‘Add to My Page’ from the menu on the left column.
- It will ask you which of your Facebook Page to add it to.
- Just follow the instructions from there and Done.
It’s that simple! Now you will have your YouTube Channel displayed on your Facebook Page!
YouTube Channel Facebook App
Facebook Applications Directory – YouTube Channel