How to publish Blogspot under Custom Domain
Blogspot name bothers you and you want to buy a domain, but you do not have any idea about publishing your blog under a domain name. Without buying hosting you can own your own WWW blog. Of course, you can buy hosting but first of all you must buy a domain name and you had better publish your blog under a domain name if your small business grows and becomes big business realize that its time to buy a hosting.
My first blog was times-of-earth.blogspot.com now I will tell you how have published it under times-of-earth.com and how I changed all my links to times-of-earth.com on Google.
First you must buy a domain name from domain name providers (mine is name.com), after payment is made you are a domain owner.
Now goto everydns.net (totally free) and follow the steps below :
- Register everydns.net ( Free !! )
- Click Add New Domain (Basic) and press enter.
- After done the second step you will see your domain name on Primary Domains section.
- Click your domain name on everydns.net and type datas below :
Add a Record
After filled all gaps except "MX" click Add a record button
- Fully Qualified Domain Name: your.domain.name
- Record Type: CNAME
- Record Value: ghs.google.com