Forgot the Windows XP Administrator password ? Or maybe you never knew the password ? Is your Administrator giving you limited access/resources ? There's hope !
Crack Windows XP password in 30 seconds !
Windows XP Professional comes with more than one way to control the user accounts. However, it leaves one mostly hidden. This one is called Control Userpasswords2, and it can be used to automatically login to XP Pro.
Its just a 5 Step process without using any other 3rd-party softwares or tools. More interesting thing is that, you can do this even if you are under Guest user !!
- Go to the Start Menu and click Run.
- In the Run text box, type control userpasswords2 and click OK.
Now you have 2 Options -
either Reset Administrator Password only
or, Reset every Users' Password including Administrator.
If you want to Reset Administrator Password only -
Done. Now you can login the system as Administrator.
- Click on the Reset Password.... button.
- Set new Password or make it blank by hitting Enter in both text-boxes.
- Click OK
If you want to Reset every Users' Password including Administrator -
- Uncheck the checkbox that says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer."
- Click the Advanced tab and uncheck "Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete"
- Click OK
- When the dialogue box pops up, type in your username and password (if you do not have a password, leave it blank)
You can try more methods here.