- Compatible with all single and dual-core CPUs for Intel® Socket 775 and AMD™ Sockets K8/AM2/754/939/940.
- The base of the Heat Sink is machined to 0.0003 per inch run-out, which optimizes surface contact and maximizes thermal conductivity performance.
- Four 8 mm heat pipes guarantee the CPU will always run smooth and at optimum efficiency.
- The large 120 mm fan provides extreme volume of airflow which will keep your Northbridge chipset cool at the same time.
- Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Grease and Adjustable fan speed control included.
Dimension (L x W x H): 148x148x118mm
Total Weight: 835g
Delta Fan: AFB1212H-F00 Dimension (L x W x H): 120x120x25.4mm Speed: 1200 ~ 2500 RPM Noise: 24.5~38.5 dB-A Air Flow: 35.8~82.67 CFM Voltage: 12VDC . 0.35A Connector: Molex 3 Wire Bearing Type: 2-Ball
Base: Forge C1100 Copper Base, Mirror Polished Fins: Aluminum Heatpipes: 4 Piece of 8∅ Pipes
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5
We purchased the unit from Sidewinder for $105.99 (aprox Rs 4500/-) including shipping. Didn't face any trouble with custom duty or postage fee.
- Back plate for socket (INTEL)775, (AMD)754,939,940,AM2.
- One Retention modules.
- Two clip bolts and one clip lever for AMD.
- Four innerspring screws and four rubber washers for INTEL.
- One fan controller.
- One knob for the fan controller and two bolts for fixing the
- One tube of Arctic Silver 5.
Ultra-X exhibits the best mirror finish we have ever seen on any cooler.
Processor intel CORE 2 DUO e4300 Motherboard XFX 650i Ultra RAM Kingston DD2 667MHz Value Ram Power Supply Antec Basiq Power 500W Hard Disk Seagate 160GB SATA HDD Graphics Card Leadtek 7950GT 256MB PCI-Express Cabinet Zebronics PEACE OS WindowsXP Pro + SP2
Temperatures were measured with the help of CoreTemp .95 + SpeedFan 4.32
To stress test the overclock, we used ORTHOS + Real Time HDR IBL + Super PI 1.5 (16M)
Enzotech Ultra-X Installed
Before we start with statistics, do remember, lower the temperature better the performance.
Test run with Stock Cooler
Status OC Speed at 2.6 GHz with VCore 1.25volt
Idle 39 °C Load 45 °C - 50 °C
Test run with Enzotech Ultra-X
Status OC Speed at 1800 MHz with VCore 1.25volt
Idle 34 °C Load 38 °C
Status OC Speed at 2700 MHz with VCore 1.25volt
Idle 37 °C Load 42 °C
Status OC Speed at 3000 MHz with VCore 1.32volt
Idle 40 °C Load 49 °C
Enzotech is very new to Indian customers like us. Specially the market is filled with low performing coolers from ASUS, Cooler Master and few other brands in the gray market. Ultra-X gives a great performance over stock coolers. India is relatively hot country and so, the stock intel cooler doesn't perform very good when we perform CPU intensive jobs like Office Server, Image Processing or extensive Gaming without a A.C. environment.
Ultra-X gives two opportunities.
First of all, for those who wants better cooling performance than the stock Intel heatsink. Just swap it with the Ultra-X, set the fan speed to low or mid. You will get a immediate drop of 10 °C without any increase in noise.
For moderate overclockers, you can easily overclock your processor and still maintain acceptable temperatures.
It turns out to be speed-noise ration that a overclocker have to decide.
- Good cooling performance.
- Easy to install. Perfect fitting and doesn't move a bit.
- Can be installed in any orientation if you are using big cabinet.
- Fan speed can be controlled, virtually silent upto 1800RPM.
- Good branded thermal paste included in the package.
- As its a down facing cooler, it cools the surrounding components like
northbridge, memory, PWM and maybe the back of your graphics card.
- Had to remove the mobo for installation.
- Noisy when the fan is at its full speed.
- Weight, 835g with the fan. Have to be careful while moving your cabby with the cooler installed.
- Not compatable with all motherboards.
- Not available in Indian market. Have to import.
|Design||9 / 10|
|Installation||7 / 10|
|Accessories||7 / 10|
|Overclocking||6 / 10|
|Value of Money||6 / 10|
|Overall||7 / 10|